Listed below are the significant events reported since Wednesday 09/30. We have 1 Robbery From Person, 1 Aggravated Assault/firearm, 1 Residential Burglaries, 3 Auto Theft and 4 Larceny from Auto. Lock your residence and vehicles doors and windows and pay attention to suspicious vehicles and people in your area, and please don't leave anything visible inside your vehicle (do not leave firearms inside vehicle). Here is a link to the CMPD website that has numerous safety tips for just about any circumstance you may encounter.
Please utilize this at your convenience: https://charlottenc.gov/CMPD/Safety/Pages/Safety-Tips.aspx
- 10/07/2020, Larceny From Auto, 3555 Spanish Quarter Cr. (Greenbryre apartments). Three suspects arrested.
- 10/06/2020, Aggravated Assault/shot, 2112 Kilborne Dr. (Parking lot). Victim shot in the leg .
- 10/05/2020, Robbery From Person, 4100 Firethorne . (Windsor Park neighborhood). Victim was followed from check cashing.
- 10/05/2020, Auto Theft, 1511 Lansdale Dr.
- 10/02/2020, Auto Theft, 3017 Timber Hollow Dr. (Peppertree apartments).
- 10/02/2020, Larceny From Auto, 1525 Lansdale Dr. Missing a large black handbag from the center console.
- 10/01/2020, Residential Burglary, 5435 Albemarle Rd. (Sailboat Bay apartments). Suspect arrested.
- 10/01/2020, Larceny From Auto, 5101 Albemarle Rd (Precision Tune Auto Care parking lot). The suspect gained entry into the vehicle by shattering the rear driver window.
- 09/30/2020, Larceny From Auto, 4000 Glenstar Tr. (Windsor Park neighborhood). Unlocked camper shell.
- 09/30/2020, Auto Theft, 4909 Central Ave. (Central Pointe apartments).